Please update your Flash Player to view content.

If you host vendors (arts & crafts, manufacturer's reps, etc) on your private property, technically you need a temporary use permit. However, practically speaking, the temporary use permit is designed for booths that will be in use longer than one night. If Guadalupe started looking like a daily flea market, the city would probably start checking permits. But for 3-4 hours on one night, it's just not practical. Do keep the booths off the sidewalk and any public property though.

There is a vendor's permit for individual vendors who wish to set up on a sidewalk. It isn't applicable here though because the sidewalks aren't wide enough to allow a permitted vendor.

This information is provided as a guideline from AIBA and is not intended to be legal advice.